Sunday, June 14, 2009

Delayed Inspection

This last week has been miserable insofar as the weather has been concerned. It rained a lot early in the week, so the bees had to stay in. Then the weather turned nicer toward the end of the week, but Saturday night and Sunday had a lot of rain. Plus, the temperature has been a little chilly.

So I chose not to go in and inspect the hive yesterday. I could have done it early in the day, but I was at a Bee Club meeting (see yesterday's post).

So if the weather is nice, I may try to squeeze in an inspection during the week; otherwise it'll have to wait until next weekend. I don't think the bees will mind not having their home split open this week! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin