Friday, April 1, 2011

And the winner is...


Earlier this month I announced that I found an extra jar of honey from last fall, and I would give it away to someone who either followed my blog or "liked" my Facebook fan page.

I didn't gain that many extra followers. Here's what I have:

Followers of the blog: 54
Like'rs of my Facebook page: 84
Total people: 138

So I went to the random.org web page, and generated a random number from 1 to 138. Here is the result:



117 is in the "Facebook" part of my list. So I went to the Facebook fan page and counted down 63 in the membership list.

And the winner is: Kimberly Lockley

Kim will receive the jar of fall honey.

Thanks to everyone mew who joined as a result. This was fun - I think I'll do something like this periodically (assuming I get any more honey this upcoming year).

1 comment:

  1. Yea!!! I'm soooo excited, what an awesome surprise, I'm looking so forward to spreading it on my toast in the morning! Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin